New leaf



''Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one -Pocahontas''



Guys its just 8 days till holiday ends.I'll be seventeen for less than 8 days?Its gonna be a brand new year where SPM is one of the most highlighted event.So as its a new year coming over,i have set my goal to achieve.Alhamdulillah,I've seen my path clearer than it was before.However,theres so many questions left unanswered.I need to figure it out somehow.So many things done yet so much thing yet to do.Holiday homeworks done.Revision?I didn't thoroughly did my revision for all subjects.Well,I had just gone through my weak subjects like Add Maths.Im trying my best to get everything ready on this last week before school reopen.I will never again let all this distractions around me to jeorpadize my studies.Insyallah i will try my best.I have to embark a new new journey.....I have to turn over new leaf.So,wish me luck and welcome back to school :)